SailNet Community - View Single Post - do you carry an acoustic Guitar?
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: do you carry an acoustic Guitar?

Thanks Sky. I'd love to see that Merle autographed guitar some day. Better schedule a trip to the beach shack soon. We can pick and grin.

I'm 67 years old.
But I feel 87.

I have played since I was 14. That's 53 years. I play Ok.
But I will not play an inferior sounding guitar."Mini" "baby" "weenie"
I don't want to play one of those. I play a jumbo Gibson. If they made a "super jumbo" I'd buy it. I did own a Gibson Super 400. Nice axe.

I won't live a lot more years but I'll be damned if I will play a "weenie" guitar, on a boat on an anything. A good axe is going to outlive me.

If you have "baby" guitar abilities maybe good that you keep the volume down with a weenie guitar. But I want a cannon. If I am sailing by myself with no one around. I want a cannon. I play pretty well and I want an axe that will respond to my efforts. " I've done my part,,,,now do yours."

This is a very personal thing. I am just letting you into my guitar world.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bob shreds.jpg (60.3 KB, 10 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site

Last edited by bobperry; 10-17-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook