SailNet Community - View Single Post - do you carry an acoustic Guitar?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: do you carry an acoustic Guitar?

Sky:
Those are real F holes. This is a hollow body guitar. PRS calls it the "semi-hollow" as they make a thicker body hollow body guitar too. I didn't care for the look of the thicjker body so I went with this model. Paul took me on a tour through the factory then asked "What do you want?". It has peizzos in it also. I do notice that while PRS's are very common with the touring pros I seldom if ever see anyone playing this model.

I don't baby my guitars. I just play them and dust them from time to time. I like to keep them out because they are fun to look at. To me they are little works of art and kind of markers down the road of my life. I still have the Guild D-50 I bought in 1966. If that guitar could talk I'd have to go into hiding. I'll never sell my guitars. I'll give them to my son Max. He plays and I'm sure he'd love to inherit my collection.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook