SailNet Community - View Single Post - Best used cheap blue water boats 30-45ft
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Best used cheap blue water boats 30-45ft

I was almost killed in an Oregon bar back when I was about 20 years old. Our band was playing at a town on the Columbia. I think it was White Salmon. It was on an Indian Reservation. The bar was full of Native Americans. Just for fun I bet $20 that our roady could beat any Indian at arm wrestling. We met in the back room after the gig, a half dozen indians, one really big one and the band with Bryce, our roady. Bryce and the indian locked arms and held each other for what seemed like half and hour. Then Bryce, said, "Are you ready? And then slammed the indian's arm to the table effortlessly. The indians were very good sports about it. But Bryce wanted to kill me for setting up the bet. He wasn't feeling good that night. Oh, I hear you floyd. You have to be very careful in those Oregon bars.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook