SailNet Community - View Single Post - do you carry an acoustic Guitar?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: do you carry an acoustic Guitar?

Sky:
No doubt I'll tell the story wrong. But I will stay true to the spirit of the story.

Tommy had been writing to Chet from Australia for some time. Chet had not been paying much attention. One day Chet was doing some work in his Nashville office. Jerry Reed, a good friend of Chet's and a great guitar player, was in the office pickin away while Chet worked. The secretary called Chet and said there was young man downstairs who wanted to speak to him. Chet reluctantly got up and went down to the lobby and met Tommy. They spoke briefly, Chet couldnt help notice the guitar case Tommy had. "Well son, show me what you can do." Tommy played for Chet. " Ok son, come upstairs with me. I have someone you should meet." Tommy accompanied Chet to his office, met Jerry and the two sat and played for two hours while Chet quietly went back to his work.

Imagine being a fly on that wall.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please also visit my new web site
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook