SailNet Community - View Single Post - Walker Bay-Beware
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013
Old as Dirt!

svHyLyte is on a distinguished road
Re: Walker Bay-Beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberttigar View Post
I'm doing what I told them I was going to do-alert interested boaters to the problem of quality and lack of proper customer service. I got a replacement inflatable, but it wasnt easy to get them to properly respond. If I can help a few boaters to make a better decision, great.

Am I poking a sharp stick-you bet. Bob
Bob--

Walker Bay has had a very poor reputation for rather a good while without any apparent effort to improve. Several years ago there was a flourish of complaints posted on several of the sailing forums and I do know several folks, us included, that had planned to buy their folding transom rigid hull inflatables that did not as a consequence. Hopefully you can get some resolution to your problems but don't count on it. A company that disregards its customers will eventually fail but will hurt a lot of folks in the process.
"It is not so much for its beauty that the sea makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air, that emanation from the waves, that so wonderfully renews a weary spirit."
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook