SailNet Community - View Single Post - Visiting Friends on Southern Cross (Dickerson 41 Sailboat)
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013

drakeParagon is on a distinguished road
Re: Visiting Friends on Southern Cross (Dickerson 41 Sailboat)

Hi Argyle,

Many thanks. After working so hard, I really appreciate hearing that it shows in the final product. Thank you for reminding me that I need to start taking more breaks from editing.

Mo takes me outside and props me up in the sun every once in a while.

We've filmed over 5 terabytes of video of the past 6 months of sailing over 6000 miles from North Carolina to Iceland. We've got a fantastic story to tell, and also have a lot of great interviews and boat tours from cruisers and locals that we've met along the way in Canada and Greeland.

My plan is to edit from now until April, and then start sailing and filming again for the next series. I'd like to spend 2 months exploring the north coast of Iceland, a month exploring the Faroe Islands, and then the rest of the sailing season exploring Norway before settling there for the winter to edit.

Then in the Spring I'd like to go way up north to Spitsbergen... I've talked with some Norwegian cruisers who have gone there and it sounds like a very interesting place.

Happy sailing,

Drake
s/v Paragon
Westsail 42

Last edited by drakeParagon; 10-26-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook