SailNet Community - View Single Post - Walker Bay-Beware
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013

Minnewaska will become famous soon enough Minnewaska will become famous soon enough
Re: Walker Bay-Beware

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTony View Post
I disagree. The person at the top is always ultimately responsible from start to finish. ......
Responsible for sure. That doesn't necessarily mean the problem starts at the top. It may mean they are ineffective, but trying to do the right thing. Splitting hairs here, but that's my point. When you're trying to get satisfaction, there is no advantage to introducing an analysis that is irrelevant to what you really want.

Personally, I have a tough time with one-sided undocumented internet slams. There is a boat yard on the Bay that quoted me a job to replace my cutlass bearing and tried to charge me for twice the amount. I threatened to post a pic of both the quote and the bill and let others decide if the job should ever take as long as they took. (btw, it turned out they had a trainee do it and a supervisor watch and billed me for it all) The President of that marina reimbursed me the excess under the condition that I not post the evidence. That's effective and irrefutable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jeanneau 54DS

In the harsh marine environment, something is always in need of repair. Margaritas fix everything.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook