SailNet Community - View Single Post - Pros and cons of steel sailboats
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013
No longer on Sailnet

chall03 will become famous soon enough
Re: Pros and cons of steel sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent Swain View Post
Been cruising, you know, that activity which boats are supposed to be about. Unlike some , I haven't spent the last couple of weeks siting in front of a computer, giving advice on something I rarely experience.
Internet access is shrinking in these islands.
Ok I will play.

Must be the only spot on the face of the world with shrinking Internet access? I cruise as well(ok not right now, broken boat) and interestingly there is only a couple of spots on the east coast of Australia where I haven't had coverage if I so desired.

As for sitting in front of the computer for weeks, I note that you post here far more frequently than I, and I actually try to come here as often as I can, because I like the place, the people and find the discussion complements my sailing rather than detracting from it.

Interestingly here and at CF( oh sorry they banned you didn't they) the most prolific posters are often(but not always) the F\T long term cruisers. This is all by and by and off topic, other than to suggest again that you stop spinning crap and insulting us every time you post.

'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' - Helen Keller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.