SailNet Community - View Single Post - "Free boat" seaworthiness
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013
Last Man Standing

smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough smackdaddy is a jewel in the rough
Re: "Free boat" seaworthiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by bljones View Post
hmmm...okay, maybe I have to dumb it down for the Texan, since he "liked" my initial salvo, but apparently dislikes my expansion on the original thesis.
The dirty, unattractive boat that is the initial subject of this post is like a skidmarked crib- it washes off.

A dirty, ugly, free boat is not the same as a POS boat. For example, a pristine, squeaky clean Stevenson Weekender is still a POS. it didn't sail better or become a better equipped boat by virtue of being clean.

Your failure to understand that simple point demonstrates that you may have very little mental space.

enjoy your curry.
Whew - thank you. I get it now.

The whole "wiping your dirty diaper all over your crib" thing was just way too "intellectual" for us Texans. So that's how it is up there. Nice.

[PSST - never explain a joke - no matter how lame it is. Even us Texans know that.]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

S/V Dawn Treader - 1989 Hunter Legend 40
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook