SailNet Community - View Single Post - Signatures
Thread: Signatures
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013

bljones has a spectacular aura about bljones has a spectacular aura about
Re: Signatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVAuspicious View Post
My point is that those of us that just want a place to talk about sailing are subject to the overflow of uncivil behavior and flat-out bile into the sailing areas of SailNet. There are two components: 1. unfortunate relationships develop in the OT areas that cause friction in the sailing discussions and 2. patterns of behavior develop in the OT areas that are "acceptable" there that appear in the sailing areas.

My opinion is that there are plenty of places to talk about what shows up in OT. A sailing board doesn't need to provide resources to support it. Go somewhere else.
SVA, could you please show me examples to back up the assertions you make in this post?

I post in off-topic. I post in off-topic a lot. Because I post in off-topic, I must be one of those you paint with your broad brush as "uncivil" and full of "flat-out bile."

I find that characterization to be insulting and demeaning.

Note that the person in this conversation who is throwing around insults is the guy who deplores uncivil behaviour and wants it kept out of the sailing forums.

Please post examples to back your assertions, or, if and when you are unable to do so apologize to those of us you have inaccurately demeaned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bljones; 11-02-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook