Originally Posted by brokesailor
A diesel mechanic found the boats generator mixing elbow cracked so our departure has been delayed till repaired. Router at yesterday's briefing that we need to be south of 34N and on other side of Gulf Stream before Thursday night when front comes thru. Departure might be delayed even further.
Damn, that sucks...
Ahhh, the joys of complexity and systems dependency in a cruising sailboat... Yeah, I just love it when your plans are dictated by the need for the functionality of something like a freakin' generator