View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013
A mod and her dragon

DRFerron is on a distinguished road
Re: Trouble on Route to the Caribbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by svHyLyte View Post
Ah... Well... "Andy",

Me being "Old as Dirt" (as my daughter insists), any woman under the age of 60 is a "Young Lady" to me; and, whereas Ms. (Mrs. ?) Ferron and I have not been formally introduced in any meaningful way, referring to her as "Young Lady" rather than the rather presumptuous first person familiar, "Donna", or the more formal, but rather cold, "Ms. Ferron", is rather an accommodation than a diminution. Moreover, I remind you that in past "Ms. Ferron" has more than amply demonstrated her capability of standing her own ground rather well in a verbal jousts, absent the intervention of would-be Galahads, if that were my intention (which it was not), No?
I am old enough to appreciate the Galahads and secure enough that I won't snap if a door is held open for me or if one feels inclined to draw a sword in my defense. Given that you are of a certain age, I understand your explanation and I admit that at first "young lady" did make me blink a few times. However, since I do have it in my signature, please feel free to call me "Donna" and thank you kindly for the compliment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Catalina 30 TRFK

Contributing Editor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
magazine

Rock Hall Cruising Station

All things that are, are equally removed from being nothing. John Donne
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook