SailNet Community - View Single Post - Info on the O'Day Outlaw??
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013

Taslawmed is on a distinguished road
Re: Info on the O'Day Outlaw??

November 10, 2013

Hello to All (AGAIN): I wish to sell my O'Day outlaw, located in NorthPort, Long Island. It is, now, in the water (covered). I is equipped with main and roller furled genoa (which, because of the roller furling acts, also, as a working jib and storm jib). It carries an Evinrude 2-cycle 9.9 HP -- in perfect working order -- electric start,with shift, choke, and throttle controlsin the cockpit. It has, also, two new wooden cabin doors (one of them a set of four slats, for which the companionway was originally designed, and one a single piece, designed, also, to fit perfectly into the companionway tracks.

Cockpit combing is teak and needs refinishing, as does the teak "rubrail" that runs forward and aft along the sides of the deck.It has a true marine head (illegal, however. Legality would require the installation of a holding tank or sanitation system).

In the port-side cockpit seat compartment there sit two batteries,a built-in charger, and a "main switch" with three settings. The charger accepts 120 volt shore power, so that batteries are always fully charged, if the vessel is kept at a slip. If it is kept at a mooring and the batteries should wane, one need only start the outboard by hand, with its auxiliary pull-start mechanism. The outboard's charger will then charge the batteries.

I would love to sell the boat before I commit to summer storage (on April 15.)

Theodore Silver MD: 631-630-2274

$4,500

631-630-6274
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook