Thread: Full Keel
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013

GBurton is on a distinguished road
Re: Full Keel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobperry View Post
GB:
Yes you are correct and soon the world will see your wisdom and all the best boats will have full keels once again.

The full keel shall rise again!

" if the boat was well sailed it wouldn't be midpack, it would be first (on corrected time)"
Well, that would all depend on the rating wouldn't it. The rating could be so fast that Dennis Connor couldn't win with it. But there again, reality has no place in this argument. Youy see what you want to see.

And if you have trouble reading drawings GB let me help you. The drawing posted clearly shows a GRP boat. There is no evidence of wooden structure. But don't let reality bother you.

Full keels forever!

Bob, let me help you out, the design was built in wood and fg. Forgive me for pointing out that the boat in the picture is not the boat in the Rally. Unless you have personal knowledge of the boat in the rally you don't know if it is built from wood or fg. The design was first produced in 1964 apparently.

Concerning the rating, are you saying that the numbers could be wrong? hahahaha .... you who flourish PHRF like a trump card?

LAURIN 32 sailboat specifications and details on sailboatdata.com
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook