Thread: Full Keel
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013
grumpy old man

bobperry will become famous soon enough
Re: Full Keel

GB:
Speak English please.

Come out of your cave. It is 2013 not 1948. If you like your heavy, full keel boat that's just great. Enjoy. Many of us prefer more modern designs. They have proven over and over to be better boats. If full keels boats were better boats we would be sailing them today.

But they are not. I like all kinds of boats but I appreciate them for what they are and not what they are not. I don't try to pretend they are something else. I can understand that you have have a problem with this. I just can't understand why. Look around. The time of the full keel boat as a presentative of a performance craft has come and gone.

Gb I'm not sure what you are trying to say. Could you please sum it up in one cogent and succinct statement? What is your point?

Unfortunately I'll have to miss it. I have to drive in to Seattle tonight to play some music with some old buddies, Red Crane, 175th Aurora N.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob's Blog ....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bobperry; 11-12-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook