SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Interesting Sailboats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubota View Post
I didn't say, that Viko doesn't sail well. I just said, that it didn't impress me, especially the interior quality was poor. Visit the boat on a show, and you'll know wiat I'm talking about.

I like to sail fast, I'm not a lazy cruiser, and feel really happy with Sedna... 8.3kn isn't bad for a 9m centerboard cruiser
My point wasn't to criticize or promote any boat. I just wanted to share my impressions about this interesting sailboats, whic were posted here(i consider myself to be the only one here who has seen them and sailed two of them(sedna 26 and 30)).

Btw, I would say, that you can make any boat, a really fast one. Excluding Delphia, most of the polish boatyards are open to your demands, so, as long as it doesn't mąkę the boat any dangerous, you can have anything you want-interior layout, rigging, keel, lifting keel, centerboard, extra ballast, bigger sails etc...
Kubota let me be clear, I was not saying badly about your boat that seems to be a nice one and I believe you when you say that the finish of the Viko is poorer. I was just pointing out that they are not the same kind of boat and the Viko seems to have a very nice and fast hull. It is certainly a performance boat way faster than your boat. again I am not saying that your boat is slow but it is not designed as Viko is with maximizing speed and some racing in mind.

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook