SailNet Community - View Single Post - Giulietta up for sale
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007

Zanshin is on a distinguished road
Folks, I think I'll just buy Giulietta now; I've got all sorts of disposable income coming my way. I just got the following mail in my hotmail inbox:
Quote:
(subject: "Official Email")
Euro Million Belgium You have won the sum of $1,100,000.00 (One Million One Hundred Thousand US Dollars) only, As a result the ticket number; EML.26EPG/00124426/0905.1/6/27/39/47-1-6. was assigned to your e-mail address amongst the five(5) consecutive winner of the five(5) lotto lottery free ticket all over the world. NOTE: This is a yearly promotion and all participants for the on-line free lotto ticket version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites by picking Internet mail users gotten from over 100,000 unions,associations, and corporate bodies that are listed on-line. -- Bonus 28, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category of Euro million lottery plus 1 draw i.e. match 5 plus bonus, held on Saturday,10 /02/2007. It is now available for claims .
I'm jumping up and down for joy! Who am I to to the official emailer that I neglected to buy lottery tickets. Ahh, how fate works in mysterious ways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook