Advise to "newbie" - back on track
1) Handiest is the bank account number that gives access to a plentiful supply of funds.
2) Most problematic is the bank account which requires refilling.
3) I was given a piece of advice from my boatbuilder who seemed to live the ideal life, spending all his time messing about in boats. He said "I have already told my daughter that if she wants a life spent on the sea she should go to school, pass all her exams, become an accountant, make loads of money ... and go sailing at week ends."
So thats what I did ... you can always go sailing for a couple of years here and there. It is very relaxing ... just insist your investment advisors don''t call you up too frequently ... oh, and make sure you pay your business managers a lot of money so they are truely committed to generating more and more for their boss. It is such a simple formula, I can''t understand why you don''t all follow it.
OK, yes I admit it, I do understand. There are two reasons:
1) All my favoutite anchorages would get crowded, and I would prefer it if the average person continued to fail to realise you only live once.
2) I couldn''t enjoy the company of my friends if they were as arogant as I am.