SailNet Community - View Single Post - Any St. Kitts & Nevis / Anguilla experiences?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007

Zanshin is on a distinguished road
Any St. Kitts & Nevis / Anguilla experiences?

I'm fortunate in that I'll be escaping the cold and rain for a long time bumming around the Caribe as of the end of this week. I've had people here tell me that I will regret not watching at least one match of the ICC Cricket World Cup so I'm making plans right now and the closest venue is going to be on St. Kitts and Nevis. I've looked at my charts and checkout out Noonsite's pages but welcome hints and suggestions.
I've gotten several days of instructions on the complex rules and stratagems involved in cricket - but will probably just spend the day in a drunken stupor and enjoy the general ambience. Luckily, all the games are just 1-day ones.
The next stop is going to be a bit further down-island to see some guy called Jimmy B. at a small venue on Anguilla. I got a recommendation to anchor in St. Maartin and take a ferry since the anchorages are small - does anyone who has been there concur?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook