SailNet Community - View Single Post - Any St. Kitts & Nevis / Anguilla experiences?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007

Zanshin is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the advice. For the opening round matches I was amazed to find that the most expensive tickets were US$40; going up to $90 for the semi-finals. I'm tempted to sail down to St. Vincent for the opening match of Oz vs. England (again, only $40 for the top tickets) but 400 miles is a long way to watch a game where I only understand some of the rules. Luckily, last year I was living with 2 British expats who explained much of the game to me during the exceptionally exciting Ashes where England finally won the cup (of ashes) back from Australia. It should be fun, even if I'm sober! I'd like to anchor out at Nevis if possible but it sounds like it will "rather crowded" {using the English understatement}.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook