SailNet Community - View Single Post - This is hope! (3 young adults fix P30 and head out to sea)
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013

ScottUK is on a distinguished road
Re: This is hope! (3 young adults fix P30 and head out to sea)

Quote:
right off the bat, i take offense at that. for my part, i have avoided immature name calling towards you
If you look at my posts you will find in no instance did I resort to 'immature name calling'. I have only commented on the statements made.

Quote:
your manner has been insulting and pompass
As opposed to assessing blame to a group (progressives) who have had little to no bearing to the present economic situation? How can anybody find that 'insulting and pompass'.

Quote:
your own 'idiotic' assertion that keynesian economics works
The facts bear this out. The biggest case study would be WWII. A Keynesian framework has not been implemented. The economy is still operating under a neolibral framework.

Quote:
now, that Minnewaska has pointed out, for the second time, that such a discussion does not belong in this thread and does nothing to further the subject, you are being abusive to him.
Firstly, I have commented on a subject you introduced.

Secondly, my post pointed out Minnewaska's role is not one of a moderator. I take exception to anyone who takes censorship upon themselves.

Quote:
secondly, you say you were responding to a jab. who was i jabbing at? you? i didn't think you were an official in the United States government and that you were responsible for the economic state of the country.
Don't know what your on about. I did not personalise my comment.

Quote:
but, as is usual with people from the more marxist side of the fence, you seem to have to resort to nastiness, disrespect, and insult if you find your views of governance being opposed.
Now this is 'immature name calling'! Good on ya.

Quote:
previously, all discussion and debate, in this thread, have been friendly, in nature.
If by friendly you mean assessing blame on people who do not have any culpability then by that metric your comments have been very friendly.

Quote:
all discussion and debate, in this thread, have been friendly, in nature. perhaps, it might be good if you would hold to that standard.
As evidenced by your previous comments you appear to hold me to one standard and yourself to another.

I look forward to your next utterance with the greatest of anticipation.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook