SailNet Community - View Single Post - Can we agree??
Thread: Can we agree??
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007
Belliure 41'

JT1019 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JT1019
I have not been a member as long as most nor do I have the experience that most do but I am a sailor and I do post when I feel the spirit move me. Over the last 6 months I have looked at hundreds of threads and come to some conclusions; 1-Most questions have little merit but do deserve an answer. 2-People tend to not like the answers given and attempt to beat a dead horse and get keep the thread at the top of the list. This is usually done by posting more stupid questions. 3-The members of Sailnet are, in general, VERY helpful and knowledgeable and only reply to questions or comments they have experience in. 4-Once questions or comments havs been answered the thread becomes fun and people post other things that are not at all associated with the topic. This is where the best information and most fun is posted. 5-If I let Giulietta on my boat he will accost my girlfriend and they will suddenly have to tour the vbirth.

I have many more conclusions but I’m not going to get into them since I think I have adequately conveyed my opinion. I love sailnet for what it is; a jovial exchange of knowledge and experience that is new everyday. I would not change a thing about it.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook