SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: Allures 39.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapwraia View Post
Paulo - I fully agree - unfortunately the 39.9 didn't show up at the Southampton boat show as promised. The 45 was there and its clear the interiors are a different quality. Al those chamfered corners with veneer joints i think will damage quite quickly. I'm ok with modern interiors but here seems like they've let down the hull & deck which is superb. A also notice there's been quite a bit of price creep since they announced it so not quite the interesting deal that it was.
It is still an interesting deal, if they change that interior colors and it seems they do, you can see that on one of the movies the interior is different, with wood instead of all that white but what happens is that on an aluminium boat the price is less proportional to the size than in a fiberglass boat. Now the price of the 45fter, that one is really interesting for a 45ft boat. In fact I have some difficulty in understanding how they can make a boat with that quality, in aluminium by that price.

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook