SailNet Community - View Single Post - Keeping track of recipes ...
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013
GennyWinch

dsullyec1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dsullyec1
Re: Keeping track of recipes ...

Hi ladies,

This thanksgiving, my hubby and I spent our day with the live-aboards at our marina. It was a group of about 20 folks, and had a great time. I used my new pressure cooker to make a potato/green bean/bacon with cream of potato soup and mustard casserole. It was so yummy. Only took a few minutes to cook, too. Excellent. Will be doing a lot of cooking in it, I think. Also made Crockpot Rocky Road Cake that was decadent. It's actually better as a topping for ice cream, because it is gooey and hot and delicious. One of the guys said it should be called Sex in a Crockpot, or Crockpot orgasm. As for keeping track of recipes, I believe I will get me a regular small 3 ring binder and put them in that. For now! We're thinking about getting an iPad, and with that, we may be able to put everything on that.

I didn't know one could send info to their Kindle. Ours is an older version though…so maybe it doesn't. We bought our Kindles in 2011, before the Kindle Fire. It may not have the capabilities of the newer ones.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and will enjoy your Christmas season as well.

Diane
S/V Sea Casa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Mark Twain
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook