SailNet Community - View Single Post - 'The Perfect Boat'
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007

zmfmd is on a distinguished road
regarding why im posting this in a sailing site...i do have an explanation..as i mention in my first post, i was introduced to this site/forum as a result of a search i made using the keyword "unsikable"..and it was a post that had some interesting discussion, and the poster recieved quite a bit creticism (and im not sure why)..just like whats happening now...ALSO..i decided to post my idea here after reviewing the site..i found it to contain some comment that are highly pertinent to my idea/project..and im glad i did..because im having a lot of usefull input..AND ALSO because the best peopple who would know about self-righting/selfbailig are sailors..and they come up with all sorts of ingenious ideas that i might adapt to my idea...AND LASTLY..because when i mentioned the criteria "multiple means of propulsion"..one of which is a smple rig to enable the boat to sail!!!!..that besides another simple good old fashioned oar or yullah. I didnt that earlier because it will open a whole new discussion or attack of creticism. I have thought of almost all the details of my idea/project...and just couldnt bring it all at once..so i do need the input of people with ex it experince in sailing. So yes it will be a motor boat with sailing capabilities ( and not the other way round..e.g like the Macgregor for example)...it will be motor boat that could be rigged to sail if needed.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook