2kt wind=trolling speed
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Sonora, Ca. USA
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 15
You wife may be on to something, there does seem to be a connection.
Hints from uddah peepo':
- cook rice (da sticky kine),
- make 'em into one spam shaped block about 1"-2" high,
- t'row one slice fried spam on top, and wrap da buggah wit' nori.
- Da only hints I can 'tink of is,
- try wet yo' hands and put little bit salt on top when you stay making da musubi shape wit' da hot rice,
- and toas' da nori little bit first.
- Use da spam can and use fo mold for da rice.
- Den da slice of spam goin' fit perfect on top.
- If you can fin' furikake out dea, mix it in da rice firs.
Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?