SailNet Community - View Single Post - FlyingPig story
Thread: FlyingPig story
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Other than the noise, it is not the PWC that drive me crazy. Their wake is small. IT IS THE 2.5 MILLION DOLLAR HATTERAS OR HALF MILLION DOLLAR SEA RAY DRIVEN BY PEOPLE THAT HAVE NEVER HAD A BOAT BEFORE. They come by at a half plane. They cannot see what is in front of them. They will blow by you (only a few feet away) in a no wake zone or down the ICW. Very few show courtesy. I don't know where the rest of the readers reside, but in S Florida, it is Sea Ray and Hatteras heaven. I cannot even imagine the multi-millions of dollars going down the ICW in any given hour.

You will see some of my stuff in Latts & Atts on this. Ruined my day once.

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook