Originally Posted by goose327
For my yurope-peein friend.
Hints from uddah(other) peepo'(people):
- cook rice (da sticky kine),
- cook rice (the sticky kind)
- make 'em into one spam shaped block about 1"-2" high,
- th'row one slice fried spam on top, and wrap da(the) buggah with' nori.
- Da(the) only hints I can 'think of is,
- try wet your'e hands and put a little bit of salt on top when you stay(start) making da musubi shape with' da(the) hot rice,
- and toast' da(the) nori a little bit first.
- Use da(the) spam can and use fo mold for da(the) rice.
- Den(then) da(the) slice of spam going' to fit perfect on top.
- If you can find' furikake out dea(there), mix it in da(the) rice first.
aahahahahaha thanks.....I enjoyed that....
I also like the yurope-peein thing...let me change my title....
Thanks ZZ...you rock, really...
All three of you....