SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Re: The thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMoll View Post
It has become quite a polyvalent thread. Do as you wish, but please remember: varietas delectat. It makes a great daily read. . Happy holidays to all.
Hi,
the idea is not maintaining a single opinion, my own, but to keep all relevant posts from everybody and just delete lateral non related posts or kind of posts that are not relevant anymore like the ones about old races. In fact I have already deleted maybe 20 posts that I didn't find relevant (my own).

It would not be justifiable if the search engine searched the titles of the threads but it just search any word on the thread and with so many posts and words repeated, including names of boats, the search is pretty useless. For what I saw I think i could reduce the size of this thread in about half, maintaining all the rich content and all the many interesting contributions.

But that is the smaller problem. The bigger one is that this thread is not working anymore. The last page (before this one) has disappeared and I don't know if it has not to do with the size of the thread.

Happy holidays to you

Regards

Paulo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook