SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013

PCP will become famous soon enough
Dufour 310 first images.

Lot's of people complaining that there are not new interesting 30fts on the market, well, this seems to be a luxury year in what regards 30ft boats: The Pogo 30, the RM 890, the Malango 888, Elan 320 and the Dufour 310.

Others complain that the boats are all the same...well these ones are all different and pointing to different styles of sailing and cruising. Quite a choice I would say

The Dufour represents the type of cruiser suited for more sailors, the typical program for a mass production boat, but the design is brilliant and Felci have managed to make a very balanced and beautiful boat.

I like Dufours, some have complained about its finish that I do not find worse than the competition, but the design is top and the performance....well, we have just to look at the ARC. We did not reach there in what regards statistics regarding smaller 38/40ft cruisers, but Dufour has been probably the brand that comes out better.

We will see that better but for now a beautiful 30ft and certainly a fast one, considering that it is not a performance cruiser. Great interior too

From the Nautic de Paris where the boat was presented:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook