SailNet Community - View Single Post - Survey say's.......
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013

Omatako will become famous soon enough
Re: Survey say's.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumble View Post
On the other hand the guy you delt with sounds like a quack, and in my eyes should be personally shamed.

I would get in touch with SAMS, and BoatUS, and any other surveyors organizations and file a complaint about this guy. Missing a hidden defect buried in the bilge is one thing, miss counting how many and of what type of extinguishers is another completely.
What I don't get about this whole thread is that I have read it all and still don't know who this guy is. So we should look forward to more reports like this because he'll continue to produce garbage reports like the one discussed here and continue to make a living out of ripping others off.

Is the litigative environment so powerful in the US that folks are scared to revel the identity of charlatans like this guy? If the answer is yes, that's the real shame.

Forget about SAMS, BoatUS and all those other organisations, identify the man here and protect potentially hundreds of Sailnet members from him. If he did that to me here in NZ, I would make work of getting him known in as wide an arena as I could.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."

Arthur C. Clarke
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook