SailNet Community - View Single Post - Missing endangered man on sailboat Florida
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013

sweetcarolinesue is on a distinguished road
Re: Missing endangered man on sailboat Florida

Uff da, thank you for that. It is a typo and I will fix it right away. My mind has been strained so much over the past few days, I didn't realize it. The tattoo is the eye only, not whole person.

Does anyone have suggestions or recommendations of other resources I can contact? I have called the Coast Guards in Pensacola, South Padre Island and Key West. I have also contacted some marine patrols in both areas.

I know right now it is a needle in a haystack, spanning an area from South Texas/Mexico border all the way to the Bahamas/Cuba. Last weekend he had purchased material to work on a boat he was contracted to do. He was working in the marina on all types of boats, engines, bright work, mechanical, painting - pretty much everything & anything.

I can only share what I know to be true. I have a flight scheduled down at the beginning of January and he was excited to see me. I posted this information because I am concerned about him.

Whether he's "getting some air" or "sailing away to start a new life" - the bottom line is he has a wife & step-son that are left wondering, picking up the pieces and may never know what happened to him.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook