SailNet Community - View Single Post - FrankenBebi
Thread: FrankenBebi
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013
Noah's Bosun

Cap-Couillon is on a distinguished road
Re: FrankenBebi new news....

New news at The FrankenBebi Project..

First up, we now have our own domain, FrankenBebiProject.org and new email addresses to match. Shiny new toys for the holidays. If you have our older pages bookmarked, you will be forwarded to the corresponding page on the new site. All the old email addresses are still usable, but as always, it is best to update your bookmarks.

Along with the new domain, we have made a few changes to the web pages, mostly just housekeeping issues. We have however added a quick-mail form to our contact page so you can contact us directly without having to copy and paste our email address.

We have also added a short (5 question) survey to the home and news pages on the site. If you have the time, please stop by and fill it out so we have a better idea of what the community at large wants from the FrankenBebi anchor light. No personal information requested, just the facts ma'am.

Meanwhile, testing of existing designs continues along with some new experiments by our latest team members.

Igor will have the full newsletter for late December mailed out sometime this weekend. See the website for how to subscribe if you want "the rest of the story"....

Thanks again for your interest and support.

Onboard - Solitaire
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook