SailNet Community - View Single Post - intervention councelor(s) needed...
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2013

christian.hess is on a distinguished road
Re: intervention councelor(s) needed...

I disagree...if you are patient and your love for the boat EXCEEDS common wisdom youll be fine! ajajajajajajaja

slight bad joke but seriously some great deals can be had...just pay attention to the particular issues of said boat you are seeking and that applies to all forms and material boats...

cheers

ps. while caulking is a dying art that doesnt mean you cant do it

I did in panama using wool and 5200 instead of other more traditional materials...I also used syringes and boatlife or whatever pleased me at the time...

water in the bilges is a way of life...make sure its saltwater and dont let it get too high and your fine

pay attention to garboard strakes under the mast and the keelsun and keel attachment method...most wooden boats have nice hung rudders that are easily serviceable

mine floated! jajaja

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Islander 36 refit still going on...

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook