SailNet Community - View Single Post - Support Conservation Research Expedition
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
Giu,

I know exactly what upwind is. It smells like diesel fumes (much like racing for me). I know what downwind is, it smells like barbeque fumes and Marley drifting on the breeze. it is often accompanied by the irritating triming of those white rope-things that hold those flapping sheet-looking things on my mast.

However, in both circumstances, I do move forward. You do it with hair flying and rail meat screaming. I do it with a margarita and just enough luff to keep the legos from rolling around down below. In the end, we both get there, right?? Just a little differently (SMILE!!!).

1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook