Senior Smart Aleck
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Thanked 70 Times in 65 Posts
Rep Power: 7
New Years Resolutions: Sailing-Related Goals for 2014
Here are mine:
1. Finish teaching myself Celestial Navigation;
2. Learn about and obtain general license for Ham Radio; and
3. Sail directly to Block Island/Eastern L.I. in longer coastal hop from Norfolk or Cape May.
The steps I have taken so far:
1. Bought all materials and started reading.
2. Checked out library books, read licensing requirements and started reading.
3. Continuing to improve boat to make it more seaworthy and capable.
What are your Sailing-Related Goals for 2014?
Last edited by jameswilson29; 12-31-2013 at 12:36 PM.