1) rig boat for more convenient single-handing
2) crew on racing boats to gain sail-trim skills
3) crew on boat in Greek Islands with my wife (to help celebrate our 30th anniversary - already booked
4) single-hand a one-shot crossing of Georgian Bay - from Hope to Killarney (approx. 22 hours)
4) help my wife gain confidence in helming - she did most of it last year as a result of a shoulder injury and was taking the boat out of the marina by the end of the season. This year she says she wants to become confident in docking.
5) sail, sail, sail.....