SailNet Community - View Single Post - looking for past or present owners of 1970 through 73 cal 27s
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014

captain jack is on a distinguished road
Re: looking for past or present owners of 1970 through 73 cal 27s

haven't sted here in a while. just updating.

been scraping paint. getting materials together to redo all my wiring ( so i can sleep secure at night ). making a permanent companionway hatch out of pvc board. the plywood one i made was just to get the boat closed up. i made a new stanchion to replace the damagesd one.

one thing i am still thinking about is what i am going to do about a motor. i haven't heard back from that guy with the vire7. so, i am back to square one.

do i say screw it for now and just do an outboard, for now? do i try to find a used diesel?
or, do i see what i can do about an electric motor? each path has benefits and drawbacks. even if i just find another vire7, there are drawbacks.so, i am still considering.

so, that's it, at the moment.

1971 Cal 27

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook