SailNet Community - View Single Post - Boat as a Business
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007
Best Looking MALE Mod

Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough Cruisingdad is a jewel in the rough
I'm sorry... he said the glass is better??? Oh that is right, I forgot. Jeauneau uses that new French Fibergalss designed by their space program - which was how they put all those people on the moon. I forget these things sometimes.

You need to go look at all the boats and sit on them and find the one that feels comfortable. Then you need to start looking through it and figure out how all the comforts of home (that you want) are going to fit. Rememeber that with any salesman, if his mouth is moving, he is lying.

I do not work for Catalina, only do a tech write-up for them.

Here, read this thread. It was written by a master (smile). Use it as a baseline for looking for a boat and buying one. http://www.sailnet.com/forums/buying...sing-boat.html

2004 Catalina 400, Sea Mist IV (our boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in S FL and Keys primarily)
1987 Tayana Vancouver 42, Credendo Vides, (Mom and Pops boat, F/T Mobile Live Aboards in Puget Sound)

My Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow My Blog at:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Facebook:

Last edited by Cruisingdad; 03-28-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook