SailNet Community - View Single Post - When does BigRed56 get out of jail?
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2002

BigRed56 is on a distinguished road
When does BigRed56 get out of jail?

Ahoy ye mateys, knaves, scoundrels'' general seamen ,ladies, and wenches. Aye Big Red 56 been on de lam from a world of nasty flotsam wat''s washed up on his shore. I be in a right nasty mood so I be giving ye all a break from the ole Pirate cause me temperment be so god awful I might of taken ye heads off for no reason whatever.That is iffin ye got any reason to go on sailing wit out me bowsprit up your arse don''t be rocking the ole pirates boat. Aye the dark side be a right comfortable place for me and I wouldn''t want ye to be to scared of ye miserable existance on dis slimy planet. Aye be a foul mood that makes a Pirate what he is to be sure. Truth is I be immersed in a battle of wits with the devil hisself and I ain''t found a good reason to disagree wit him yet. Aye even me rum has failed to give me comfort and sanity. So avast there ye loyal subjects the storm will pass and the the ole pirate will will find his humor and good cheer, I miss you too!! Big Red 56 The Pirate of Pine Island.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook