SailNet Community - View Single Post - Google Hangout with Pardeys, Shards/Aebi
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014
Canuck Sailor

canucksailorguy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to canucksailorguy
Google Hangout with Pardeys, Shards/Aebi

I'm hosting a Google Hangout (webinar) with special guests Lin and Larry Pardy, Sheryl Shard (Distant Shores), Liza Copeland, Pamela Bendall and Tania Aebi for 90 minutes of cruising wisdom from the pros. Whether you're a new or experienced cruiser, or a wannabe, discover what cruising is truly all about from the people who are out there and doing it. Best of all, get your OWN questions answered live and on air during this truly amazing webinar. We look forward to having you join us Monday, January 13, at 7:30 pm eastern (New York) time.
Go to my blog, LiveBloggin' the ICW to sign up, or go directly to the event page, which is here: Cruisers' Hangout - A Night with the Experts
I do believe this will be an AMAZING event for all of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Cuba - Forbidden Paradise
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by canucksailorguy; 01-08-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook