SailNet Community - View Single Post - What is the name of that knot...?
View Single Post
post #7 of Old 03-29-2007
Senior Member
Valiente's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Toronto
Posts: 5,491
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 12
The one that looks like an interlaced, tight rign is called a turk's head, due to its vague resemblance to a turban.
Turk's head knot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Valiente is offline  
Quote Share with Facebook
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome