SailNet Community - View Single Post - Sausalito for a few days - to do?
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 01-10-2014
Delezynski

Re: Sausalito for a few days - to do?

Jack,

All of the other posts look good with the info.

We lived in the Bay area for years before we departed to go cruising in 04. We recently did a “back to the Bay” cruise. You can see our short video of that at;

One item I would add, if you are going to hit the wine country, MAKE SURE to hit the V. Sattui winery! It's a big place now, but when we started going up there only about 5 people could belly up for tasting. And by the way, you can only purchase the wine from the winery!

Plan to have lunch there. They have set up pick nick tables for use by the guests around the property. They also have a simply GREAT deli! ALL sorts of normal and exotic items for the asking. They will un-cork a bottle for you so you can enjoy!

We like the Gamay Rouge best, but your taste may vary. I also always have a bottle of there Madeira aboard for my evening relaxing sip.

The web site is at; Napa Tasting Room, Napa Valley Winery & Wine Shop

Standard disclaimer, no connection other than happy customer and be careful driving after tasting. I never understood how I can drink a couple of glasses of wine with no effect, but do a small tasting and get a buzz on???????

Greg

Greg & Jill Delezynski
Nor'Sea 27, Guenevere
Home page -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube page -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote Share with Facebook

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome