SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014

Mr W is on a distinguished road
Re: Tony Grainger new babies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCP View Post
Talking about trimarans, the name of Graiger is not well known in Europe. Its designs serve mostly Oceania sailors and are well known there but his new designs seem so hot and so out of the shelf that I risk to say that soon he will be known on the other side of the world too.
Grainger designs look really nice, it's a shame there are not many of them around in my neighborhood! We do have some Seacarts though, they're also nice for racing. I really wouldn't mind a second boat for racing and fun. My Dragonfly will be used almost exclusively for family cruising. My brother races his Arcona 340 quite a bit, but I know that he has caught the multihull fever a little too. We have toyed with the idea of getting a small trimaran, probably a Corsair Sprint or Dash, to race just the two of us. Not this year though! I'll go to Denmark in May to bring my boat home and I want to spend at least one summer with the boat before deciding on yet another one But until then, a little daydreaming is allowed

//Mr W
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook