SailNet Community - View Single Post - How to go for 1 or 2 year cruise?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014

Delezynski is on a distinguished road
Re: How to go for 1 or 2 year cruise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVarlope View Post
How are those 27 pocket cruiser? I own a 25' tanzer and cannot imagine living on it for a long period of time.

I know that they have more headroom and better function. They must be comfortable for you to live on it for 12 years. was yours the aft cabin model?

That nor'sea is not to far from where i live I could go look at it. What should I be worried about and look for??
Our Nor'Sea is the aft cabin model. It is VERY comfortable for a couple to live aboard! We even had 2 of our boys stay for a time in the aft cabin. It still is our home for half a year at a time. You can see a lot of info about ours on our web site and on our Youtube page (listed in the sig area below).

If you can, take a look at the one close to you. I agree, it looks like a very good price! The major item I would be concerned with is the fuel tank, but the ad said it's new.

If you do decide to get interested in one, there is a Nor'Sea Yahoo group (Yahoo Groups) with a LOT of info and owners (13140 + messages and over 580 members).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FireplaceSmall.jpg (66.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg salsupiadesSmall.jpg (81.9 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg sails.jpg (39.0 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg Sun_rise_S.jpg (93.7 KB, 49 views)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Youtube page -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook