SailNet Community - View Single Post - When does BigRed56 get out of jail?
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2002

KIKO is on a distinguished road
When does BigRed56 get out of jail?

1) Nobody is attacking Jeff. His comments are welcomed, but they are too long, and some of them sound like ……….., like the story of being thrown overboard at night, (see: stupid sailor tricks). That sounds like a Jerry Lewis thing !
2) His technical comments are great, but boring and always I. Then I, and I , if I….
Some of the explanations sound (not the technical contents obviously) like the guy is looking stuff up in books and answering, just to look smart. He sounds like one of those “dock sailors” that own a boat, now a lot, and a lot of people, but just seat in their boats drinking coffee and never sail, and, when you do, always criticize you.

3) KPBAKER,

If you read everything after you have been taught, just to confirm, please tell me.

Why do you need the teacher, if you read, or why do you read if you have the teacher.

Are you one of those that in collision course doesn’t know where to go Port or Starboard ???

Where do you sail ???? So I stay way.

Jeff, don’t take it personnaly, but just try to be brief, and let others reply, without contamination. You’re starting to sound like on of those women that you can’t get away from, and run into you all the time!!

Finally it is not my intent to "destroy" the board.
But a board is just that. You say what you want. That''s it.

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook