SailNet Community - View Single Post - why so long?
Thread: why so long?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014

captain jack is on a distinguished road
Re: why so long?

Quote:
Originally Posted by titustiger27 View Post
I think you are right about the ads --- but the wrong ads. Most of the ads you come across in a google search are used boats.

Funny story. The last time I was out in my boat in 2013, I capsized. I had already decided to move up a size (12 ft to 15 ft), but the capsizing removed any doubt.

I had been waiting for a friend to go with me, so I put up the sails and took a couple pictures (the only pictures I took of the boat rigged on the water)... and the camera (with sd card) is on the bottom Lake Colby... so when I listed the boat on Craigslist I only had pictures from my front yard.
wow. that's kind of tragic, really.

yeah. i was referring to used boat ads. there aren't a lot of these out there. you tend to see sailing pics of boats that are either unique or belong to a large 'fleet' of boats. for instance, there are tons of pictures of lasers sailing. and you can find pictures of the Bluenose sailing.

1971 Cal 27

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook