View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014
"Nubile Southern Sailor"

christian.hess is on a distinguished road
Re: Paella recipes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVAuspicious View Post
Very helpful -- thanks to you both.

Okay - why? I don't mind work in the galley but I don't want to struggle with my food during a meal. Can I clean and peel the shrimp and put the shells and heads in a cheesecloth bag to get the flavors in the dish?

learn to love the food you are eating...spaniards take their time to enjoy their paella so why make it a dine and dash meal?

the reason simply is that leaving the shrimp hole keeps all the juices from being expelled...the juice that does come out of the head RICHENS THE STOCK so by taking all that away and simply puuting steamed shrimp on top so they dont overcook is like doing chicken stock with the feathers

no point

if you are adamant about not complicating yourself while eating a paella there are many to chose from

Ill post a calamar paellas, fish paellas, and SENORITO (YES THAT MEANS PETIT DELICATE MAN) paella that allows you to eat all in one fork bite

there is also paella NEGRE with alioli which is a classic calamar in ink paella

just give me a chance so I can post these recipes up

Im jugging to many things right now, fixing a datsun 1200 pickup, restoring an islander 36, starting a second restaurant aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand a new born!

ajajajajajajaja

peace dudes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Islander 36 refit still going on...

Reply With Quote Share with Facebook