SailNet Community - View Single Post - Interesting Sailboats
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014

PCP will become famous soon enough
Winners of the 2014 European boat of the year award.

Not me that have been today at the Dusseldorf Messe , that was has good as usual, like the local beer at the AltStadt on that old brewery with an interior all in wood and that makes his own bear. One full day for the boats, two days for the brewery. The beer wins hands down

Tomorrow I will lunch in Kevelaer, a favorite small town with another fantastic brewery/restaurant (I had already dinned there) and it will be it for this year.

Regarding the boats, yesterday was the night were they have voted the boat of the year and it bring no surprises for me. The only one that I would not have indicated as Favorite on the respective categories would be the Saphier and that's because on that one there was two favorites, the Seascape 27 and the Saphier 27.

But if you have saw the movies that I posted (yacht.de) regarding the testing maybe you would remember that I commented how fast the boat seemed on light winds face to the other boats, even bigger ones. It seems that it was not only me that noticed that

The other winners, that proudly wear already today on the hulls that distinction, were for performance cruiser the Dehler 38, for family cruiser the Oceanis 38 and for luxury cruiser the Contest 42 CS.

Edit: after all the Saphire 27 was a clear favorite since the Seascape 27 was nominated last year, not this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PCP; 01-22-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook