SailNet Community - View Single Post - beware of barefoot charters
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2002

PrimeSuspect is on a distinguished road
beware of barefoot charters

I say again - you really need to put your real name beside these charges if you expect readers to consider them legit. You have made some serious accusations. I cannot just stand by and let it go.

I have received a statement from Barefoot on your situation, so I am aware of their side of the story. I am also in touch with the other owners you mention, so I am aware of their situations as well. I have been aware of the mechanic''s situation from day 1, and personally spoke with the charter guests from Vitamin K - your account of these are misrepresented here in an effort to support your case.

Simply stated, your relationship with Barefoot has not gone well. I am convinced that you must share some of the responsibility for this. To label this organization as liars and thieves as a result is simply unfair. I certainly have not experienced any such "criminal" behavior, my boat is in excellent shape, and so are the finances.

I suggest that if you have a disgreement, address it with thecharter company in a professional manner. This is how I have successfully resolved every disagreement I have had with Barefoot, and I''m still with them.

Rob Charuk
Toronto, Canada
S/V The Usual Suspects
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook